ACM Group collects, holds, and stores customer information that is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities, in order to provide services to clients and customers.
ACM Group only collects personal information that is required or authorised by law and may include:
- Identification, contact details, gender and marital status;
- Financial information such as account details, assets, liabilities and income;
- Occupation and employment details;
- Involvement as a party in pending or completed legal proceedings, and;
- Credit history, credit liability information, types and amount of credit, credit balances, repayment history (including when repayments were made and when) and default information.