ACM Group only discloses personal information as authorised or required by law. This may involve disclosing such information to the following entities:
- Related entities in the ACM Group;
- Our authorised agents or third party suppliers and service providers, such as process servers and document storage providers;
- Our legal representatives;
- Customer authorised representatives;
- Credit reporting bodies (see below);
- Courts and tribunals;
- Any entity that may obtain an interest in an account; or
- Other persons with customer consent.
ACM Group may disclose certain credit-related personal information to credit reporting bodies. ACM Group discloses information to the following credit reporting bodies:
1300 850 211
Illion (Australia) Pty Ltd
1300 734 806
+61 39828 3333 for international callers.
Experian Australia Credit Services Pty Ltd
1300 784 134
Customers have the right to request any of the above credit reporting bodies to do the following:
- Not use credit reporting information for the purposes of pre-screening of direct marketing by a credit provider; or
- Not use or disclose credit reporting information if you believe, on reasonable grounds, that you have been, or are likely to be, a victim of fraud.
The company may disclose personal information to entities or branches which are part of ACM Group which are located overseas, including the Philippines. If a customer relocates overseas, we may disclose personal information to overseas agents.