ACM Group collects personal information from various sources, including:
- From the customer personally;
- Information in the public domain or through public searches;
- If difficulties are encountered locating or contacting a customer, ACM Group may collect personal information by making discreet enquiries from relevant third parties;
- Credit reporting bodies;
- Employers, to verify employment status and income;
- And in some cases personal, legal or financial advisors.
Occasionally sensitive information, such as health information, is required if it is relevant to a customer’s financial circumstances. ACM Group will only collect sensitive information with customer consent, or where the company is otherwise permitted to do so, by law.
ACM Group takes all necessary steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. ACM Group operates under the highest standards of confidentiality and the company is quality certified under International Standard ISO 9001:2015.